Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cara Menghilangkan Pesan Windows Is Not Genuine di Windows 7

6:01 AM

Apabila kita menggunakan Windows 7 bajakan pasti suatu saat akan terkena sidak dari Microsoft yang ditandai dengan wallpaper desktop Windows jadi hitam dan tertulis pesan di sebelah kanan bawah bahwa Windows Is Not Genuine atau tepatnya tertulis "This Copy of Windows is not genuine". Pastinya hal tersebut akan membuat kita tidak nyaman karena wallpaper kita tidak bisa diganti

Memang ada sih cara kalau kita tidak mau terkena Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) validation, yaitu dengan tidak mengaktifkan Windows Update dan jangan sekali-kali mengaktifkan Windows Update ketika kita koneksi internet. Tapi jika kita sudah terlanjur terkena, ada cara mengembalikannya ke seperti semula yaitu dengan sebuah software yang  bernama Chew-WGA v0.9.

Caranya mudah, tinggal download dulu klik di sini ! gratis, kemudian ikuti langkah-langkahnya :
- Matikan dulu Antivirus yang anda gunakan
- Silahkan Di extract dulu file yang sdh di download tadi !
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi2qMmuFXBaaVoL6thhJKmRIMPeKtpsAXvUlxhHzLNNzdcMgbzcW3SvzsLgYKqsSmwBwk7xPmRdDLYz_WR4f7goE0PjrHVdFEqFnTliRXp6b4B_VOhnjoNymiuyJl3Xl_dYB9Pq2QUxR5D0/s1600/Untitled.png

- Kemudian double klik file CW.exe
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEix_g5fEpAiExYp1gkNP0wUbC73fcDF0qZfPjr9M13Gw-jUmfj4BjNaQPLS3yFzPzyrnpu-7j_Tt4Nl6DMItSe1lOCbZ_fMR_sxt6_W7-vBHqR_dt0xicGzXUx8MDuyeZCDUtl14f_MDeu2/s1600/Untitled1.png
- Selanjutnya klik Apply

- Tunggu hingga komputer melakukan RESTART !
- Untuk mengeceknya Klik Kanan My Computer KeMudian pilih Properties

- Ok.. selesai

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEioCgthfcu93AdUAsi0T-RiVqtTFhXY0eXUQHGwGZRQcbeymFkMAxgWVuqeUGxSKPitCbuiCzPak64Gu5wPo9zeFkArOcIClcP1FDq4eAct_9P6kyDfFZixoj2P0c1Bs4xt3jcnzeOkjtkL/s1600/Untitled5.png

 Sekian Untuk hari ini, Semoga bermanfaat,..

:)

Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

12 comments:

  1. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for acquistare visto cinese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finally writing about >"Cara Menghilangkan Pesan Windows Is Not Genuine di Windows 7"
    <Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted
    to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on writing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when folks come together and share ideas.
    Great site, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good way of telling, and fastidious piece of writing to take
    information regarding my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in academy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's an amazing post in favor of all the internet visitors;
    they will take benefit from it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not my first time to pay a visit this web page, i am visiting
    this website dailly and get pleasant information from here all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog
    so i got here to go back the want?.I'm trying to find things to enhance my site!I assume its good enough to
    use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining,
    and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue
    is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
    I'm very happy that I stumbled across this during my search
    for something concerning this.

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer